Tuesday, December 26

Day After Christmas...

It's the day after Christmas... and the fourth day of the End Term exams... that's why not much to do in the office [hence, this blog :D] After doing some leftover(?) office works in the morning, all necessary activities are completed as of the moment and there's still quite a while to pass time by... while tinkering the PC and surfing, it came to me that I've been thinking of putting up this blog for several months already... haven't decided yet whether it's really a good time to put up a blog or something to that effect, but went with it anyway...

i guess this has, in effect, influenced by my wife... she had started her own blog and everything's starting to get perfect for her... I mean, well I gotta have mine too :D

while at this, it dawned on me that this is the VERY first time I got to work on a Christmas Day! (yesterday) Well, everything's got to have a first time, anyway... I guess it's got to be this way for quite some time for me...

And so, I've started this 'thing' after all these months... hope it will be a regular activity for me from now on... time to go for now, the bus is already there :)