Friday, September 28

On this day...

for Alice...

On this day marks a very important day in our existence... it is not because this is the day I first met you (although that is also important) nor is it the day you finally had enough of my "kakulitans" that you finally said 'yes' (it's very important as well!)... more than those, this day is important to us because this day starts our life together... eleven years ago.

I know that so many things happened between then and now... I had witnessed three miracles as you gave me our three pride and joy - River, Rain and Ash. I had witnessed how you bear the pain of introducing them to this world, and your patience of nurturing them to be the good children that they now are... thank you...

Our journey together is not without problems, and time and again, you showed your trust...and love, through all the hardships that we've been through. You had given me strength, many times when I needed it, and you had always been my guide through the times that I've been lost... much more, you saved me so many times already I cannot keep track anymore.

The good times we have are the most memorable ones I have... my time with you, as well as with the kids, are the sweetest... I may not always express it, but your company is the one I always long for.

On this day, I want you to know that you're the best that had happened to me (but you know that already, of course)... I want to tell you that knowing that you're there with me all the time, I could endure and go through anything and everything... I want you to know that my journey is the sweetest because I'm doing it with you.

On this day, as I always do in my prayers, I renew my vows and commitment with you... until my last breath...

Happy anniversary... I love you!